Victoriantoolboxes Pty Ltd provides 1 year structural guarantee on all of our products.
It is the responsibility of the Buyer to transport the toolbox at their expense to our warehouse for warranty claim inspection.
If the warranty claim meets our conditions and deemed valid, then the toolbox will be repaired at our discretion.
Warranty will be void if the toolbox is misused, used commercially.
Buyer purchase our products from website or warehouse, buyer are deemed to accept our guarantee and trade conditions and terms.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRADE
VICTORIAN TOOLBOXES PTY LTD – (“Victorian Toolboxes”)
Buyer means the client specified on the Victorian Toolboxes products;
Components include a part or parts of Goods or an accessory thereto, supplied by Victorian Toolboxes to the buyer.
Goods mean toolboxes or components sold to the buyer;
Repairs mean repair of the Goods or Components undertaken by Victorian Toolboxes for the buyer;
Warranty means the warranty set our below.
Subject to the limitations and qualifications set out below, Victorian Toolboxes warrants that:
- The goods and components are of merchantable quality ,fit for purpose, and free from defect for a period of one (1)year from the date of manufacture ; and
- Repairs will be performed with due skill and care and fit for the purpose for a period of one (1) year from completion of repairs.
Limitations on Warranty
The warranty does not apply to any claim in respect of goods, Components or Repairs arising out of or in consequence directly or indirectly from any one or more of the following:
- Wear and rear;
- Any failure to properly maintain and/or service;
- Improper use , maltreatment , carelessness , neglect ,including but not limited to carrying loads or use in excess of structural or legal capacity;
- Use that is not in accordance with any instructions given by Victorian Toolboxes;
- International , inadvertent or accidental damage ;
- Exposure to any chemical , substance , the atmosphere , weather , heat , moisture or any other element ;
- Inadequate or improper storage , transportation or maintenance ;
- Modification , conversion , alternation or adjustment made without written authorization of Victorian Toolboxes or its authorized representative ;
How to Claim under this warranty
To make a claim the buyer must:
- Contact Victorian Toolboxes by telephone or email and give a description of the facts surrounding the claim and any other information required by Victorian Toolboxes within 30 days after the buyer noticed or ought reasonably have noticed the matter giving rise to the claim ; and ,
- Return the goods and /or Components to Victorian Toolboxes as directed at the buyer’s own expense within 30 days of making a claim; and ,
- Provide Victorian Toolboxes with evidence of purchase satisfactory to Victorian Toolboxes ;
If the buyer does not comply with these requirements, it may in its absolute discretion deny the claim and Victorian Toolboxes is thereupon absolved of all liability under this warranty.
Subject to Victorian Toolboxes’ obligation under the Australian Consumer Law that may not be excluded, modified or restricted, under the warranty Victorian Toolboxes’ liability is limited as follows:
- Repair the goods or Components; or
- Replace the goods or components therein ; or,
- Refund the price paid; and,
For repairs, Victorian Toolboxes may in its absolute discretion:
- Repair the Goods or Components again ; or ,
- Refund the price paid for the repairs.
Victorian Toolboxes’ liability does not include or extend to the costs (including labor costs) of transportation of Goods or Components to or from Victorian Toolboxes’ premises.
Goods or Components accepted by Victorian Toolboxes for repair may at its absolute discretion be repaired with refurbished goods or components. Any goods or components replace become the property of Victorian Toolboxes.
Australian Consumer Law
Under the Australian Consumer Law , in certain circumstances , the Goods and components are subject to guarantees apply in addition to other rights and remedies the Buyer may have ,The guarantees apply to a buyer where:
- The amount paid or payable for the goods or Components does not exceed $40,000.00 (except where the goods are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal , domestic household use or consumption, and the Manufacturer has limited its liability in a manner permitted by the Australian Consumer Law , in which case the Buyer’s rights are limited to that extent ) ;
- The Goods are of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal. Domestic or household use or consumption; or
- The goods are a toolbox acquired for use principally in the transport of goods on public roads , unless the buyer acquired the goods for the purpose or re-supply or the purpose of using It up or transforming it in trade or commerce ,
The buyer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. The buyer is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase and the performance of the tools purchased through Victorian Toolboxes Pty Ltd . Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Victorian Toolboxes Pty Ltd will only accept product returns within 7 days of purchase if:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Victorian Toolboxes Pty Ltd tax invoice as proof of purchase.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including freight if there has .
- The product must not be used and must remain in brand new condition.
Contact must be made either by telephone or in writing with a customer service representative before any product can be returned. Return postage is at your expense. After we receive return product, we inspect that the product remain in brand new condition. And then we refund product price ( excluding postage) to you.